English for the Hospitality Industry
Communicate easily with customers in cafés, hotels, restaurants and bars :
- use professional vocabulary to communicate orally
- acquire or revise sentence constructions
- learn how to use tenses, formulate questions, use phrases to express courtesy and service
- improve listening comprehension
- practice understanding English spoken by different nationalities with diverse accents.
Be able to communicate comfortably with customers :
- present menus
- speak about drinks and food
- take orders
- answer customers’ questions and give advice
- manage difficult customers.