Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
OBJECTIVES: level B1
- Speaking: improve fluency, intonation and pronunciation, use more complex tenses and modes to talk about future possibilities and probability
- Listening: understand faster in order to catch and retain the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters encountered in work and leisure
- Reading: understand simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Writing: write personal and professional emails, short texts and reports
Be able to communicate with a certain degree of ease in social and professional situations based on different themes according to priority:
- have a relatively fluid conversation about personal and professional subjects
- present concrete information relating to commercial and/or technical topics in a meeting
- talk about travel experiences, compare countries and cultures
- talk about services and products, compare prices, advantages and disadvantages
- describe problems, give advice, make suggestions and explain my opinion
- talk about future possibilities, give a forecast
- talk about results and figures
- describe my professional experience
- answer questions in a job interview
- describe past events, using more complex tenses
- distance learning by Skype (or equivalent) or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment : CEFR.
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.