ALFIA has a structured approach. It focuses on oral communication, improves written language if necessary, includes general vocabulary and/or vocabulary specific to my job
Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
- acquire vocabulary related to reception and general services
- improve listening comprehension on the phone and face to face
- learn basic grammar constructions and tenses for good sentence construction
Be able to inform people:
- explain why someone is absent and when they will be back
- give information about events such as congresses, exhibitions and trade fairs
Be able to ask questions about:
- availabilities for meetings and appointments
- dates, times and venues of trade fairs, exhibitons and other events
Be able to understand when people speak quickly or with different accents
- note names of people, companies and places
- note information about dates and times of meetings and appointments
- take messages
Available on Smartphones.
COMPANIES WHO HAVE ORDERED THIS MODULE
- Reception service companies: MAHOLA HOTESSES – PHONE REGIE – SECURITAS ACCUEIL
- other company clients
Levels are described according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, Learning, Teaching, Assessment: CEFR.
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.
IMPROVE MY ENGLISH FOR MY JOB
Structured training courses :
- CECR level descriptions – my needs – made-to-measure
- my assigned teacher
- learn anywhere
- certificates proposed
- maintain my level after the course
- a reliable training centre
- maximised return on investment.
Paid for by government scheme in France (CPF).
- Speaking: construct simple sentences to communicate about him/herself and other, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Listening: understand simple information provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Reading: understand short sentences and basic vocabulary.
- Writing: write short emails, text messages
- distance learning by visio or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
SPECIFY OR ORDER A COURSE