Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
OBJECTIVES: LEVEL A2
- Speaking: construct simple sentences and begin to elaborate with more details, giving simple reasons and opinions.
- Listening: understand short explanations, announcements and items of news relating to everyday life and basic professional communications. .
- Reading: understand short texts and Emails providing concrete information or making simple requests,
- Writing: write short texts and Emails providing concrete information or making simple requests,
Be able to communicate at a simple operational level in everyday and/or professional situations
- describe myself and my surroundings
- have informal conversations about the weather, shopping, the cinema, holidays etc
- talk about my job responsibilities
- describe my company’s activities and history
- talk about routines and processes
- extend vocabulary and expressions
- express an opinion
- make travel arrangements
- understand and give information clearly on the telephone
- write short emails and texts