ALFIA has a structured approach. It focuses on oral communication, improves written language if necessary, includes general vocabulary and/or vocabulary specific to my job
Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
OBJECTIVES: LEVEL A2
- Speaking: construct simple sentences and begin to elaborate with more details, giving simple reasons and opinions.
- Listening: understand short explanations, announcements and items of news relating to everyday life and basic professional communications. .
- Reading: understand short texts and Emails providing concrete information or making simple requests,
- Writing: write short texts and Emails providing concrete information or making simple requests,
COMPETENCIES: LEVEL A2
Be able to communicate at a simple operational level in everyday and/or professional situations
- describe myself and my surroundings
- have informal conversations about the weather, shopping, the cinema, holidays etc
- talk about my job responsibilities
- describe my company’s activities and history
- talk about routines and processes
- extend vocabulary and expressions
- express an opinion
- make travel arrangements
- understand and give information clearly on the telephone
- write short emails and texts
Levels are described according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, Learning, Teaching, Assessment: CEFR.
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.
IMPROVE MY ENGLISH FOR MY JOB
Structured training courses :
- CECR level descriptions – my needs – made-to-measure
- my assigned teacher
- learn anywhere
- certificates proposed
- maintain my level after the course
- a reliable training centre
- maximised return on investment.
Paid for by government scheme in France (CPF).
- Speaking: construct simple sentences to communicate about him/herself and other, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Listening: understand simple information provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Reading: understand short sentences and basic vocabulary.
- Writing: write short emails, text messages
- distance learning by visio or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
SPECIFY OR ORDER A COURSE