ALFIA has a structured approach. It focuses on oral communication, improves written language if necessary, includes general vocabulary and/or vocabulary specific to my job
Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
OBJECTIVES: LEVEL A2 IN ENGLISH
- Speaking: can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Listening: can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance: basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment.
- Reading: can understand simple Emails acknowledging information or making simple requests.
- extend vocabulary and expressions
- express an opinion
- give advice
- confirm and cancel meetings
- make travel arrangements
- begin to study more complex tenses
- increase capacity to understand and retain more information by telephone