Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
- Acquire vocabulary for project management to facilitate the PMI PMP
- Communicate in an international environment for project initiation and follow-up
- Improve fluency
- Understand faster during meetings by phone or conf call
- Option: conversation sessions with a fellow project manager with many years experience as project leader for IBM UK
The course is structured around the main stages in the life cycle of most Projects, so it helps learners understand the evolution of a Project from conception to completion:
- it focuses on the main words and phrases that are used by Project Management Professionals to enable Learners to participate in Projects where English is the chosen language, to understand discussions and to enable them to participate in them, using the correct, appropriate vobabulary. This helps their credibility and perceived professionalism
- it brings real life examples to the different stages of a Project, to help Learners relate their own experiences in their workplace to Projects and Business Events from well-known National and International Organisations
- because of the modular design of the course, it is possible to tailor it to individual learners – for example some Project Managers do not have any Financial and Budgeting responsibilities, so they do not always need to follow that module
- if a Learner has a particular area of interest that isn’t already covered by the course, it can often be accommodated by the use of material that is in the public domain and it can be discussed and expanded on for a specific lesson. For example ‘Continuous Improvement’, ‘Matrix Management’, ‘Staff Recruitment’, ‘Creating a CV’, all of which I have already covered with previous learners
- people who are studying for the PMI exam can use this course to help them understand the various books and other study materials that are available (for example PMI Preparation by Rita Macaulay – a popular book that is designed to help students learn, study, revise and pass the PMI exam). We are happy to help explain concepts that PMI focusses on eg the various project and budget tracking formulae that, not only need to be learned by the Students, but also understood and used in practical scenarios in the PMI exam to answer questions about the health and financial viability of ongoing projects.
COMPANIES WHO HAVE ORDERED THIS COURSE
Improve my English for my job
Structured training courses :
- CECR level descriptions – my needs – made-to-measure
- my assigned teacher
- learn anywhere
- certificates proposed
- maintain my level after the course
- a reliable training centre
- maximised return on investment.