ALFIA has a structured approach. It focuses on oral communication, improves written language if necessary, includes general vocabulary and/or vocabulary specific to my job
Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
Improve English level :
- understand and speak about marketing and communication in meetings, conf calls
- speak clearly and precisely
- express complex ideas and suggestions
- understand faster
- improve written English for advertising, press releases
Manage marketing and communication teams, participate as a member of a marketing and communication team to discuss:
- branding and image
- marketing plans : audit and objectives / strategy and tactics
- market research
- new product development
- product launch and promotion
- digital marketing
- agencies and suppliers
- exhibitions and events
COMPANIES WHO HAVE ORDERED THIS MODULE
DIAGNOSTICA STAGO – GALERIES LAFAYETTE – LFB – METRO CASH & CARRY – PRO A PRO GROUPE METRO – METROHM – OTTOBOCK
Levels are described according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, Learning, Teaching, Assessment: CEFR.
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.
IMPROVE MY ENGLISH FOR MY JOB
Structured training courses :
- CECR level descriptions – my needs – made-to-measure
- my assigned teacher
- learn anywhere
- certificates proposed
- maintain my level after the course
- a reliable training centre
- maximised return on investment.
Paid for by government scheme in France (CPF).
- Speaking: construct simple sentences to communicate about him/herself and other, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Listening: understand simple information provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Reading: understand short sentences and basic vocabulary.
- Writing: write short emails, text messages
- distance learning by visio or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
SPECIFY OR ORDER A COURSE