Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
OBJECTIVES: level B2
- Speaking: improve fluency, spontaneity, clarity and nuanced expression
- Listening: understand relatively fast speech and become familiar with different accents
- Reading: extend vocabulary, expressions and use of complex tenses
- Writing: improve syntax, linking words and expressions to write emails and reports explaining relatively complex ideas on both concrete and abstract topics
Be able to interact fluently and spontaneously in social and professional situations, based on different themes according to priority:
- be comfortable to have informal and formal discussions on a wide variety of subjects
- recount events and experiences in detail and report on what someone said
- talk about abstract ideas
- make comments on tendencies and results
- give a presentation, answer questions and manage difficult people
- organise events
- participate in and lead meetings
- negotiate and be diplomatic
- distance learning by Skype (or equivalent) or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment : CEFR.
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.