Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
Objectives: level B2
- Speaking : can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity, giving clear explanations on a wide range of subjects, explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
- Listening : can understand concrete and abstract explanations, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation
- Reading : can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics
- follow up projects
- make proposals
- give a presentation
- organise events
- lead a meeting
- distance learning by Skype (or equivalent) or by telephone
- blended learning: contact time alternates with self-study using structured materials
- the same teacher for a given course for coherent follow-up
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment : CEFR.
The CEFR describes foreign language proficiency at six levels: A1 and A2, B1 and B2, C1 and C2.
Based on empirical research and widespread consultation, this scheme makes it possible:to establish learning and teaching objectives and to provide a basis for training managers to recognise language qualifications and levels.