Whether it be a first job, a Restructuration plan, or simply part of a new career step or career change, I need to prepare my interview in English to give the best impression possible.
- acquire vocabulary to describe professional experience
- revise sentence constructions, tenses, structures to formulate questions
- understand questions
- initial introductions
- describe my previous experiences
- express wishes and expectations
- ask and answer questions
- talk about strong and weak points
- pose conditions using diplomatic language
Be at ease for job interviews:
My coach will prepare me for job interviews conducted in English
I will feel more at ease to ask questions about the company, the job responsibilities and skills required, to discuss the salary and benefits.
I will be able to introduce myself, describe my qualifications, my experience and motivation, say how I see my professional development and talk about my strong points.
I improve my sentence structure and prononciation. I extend my general vocabulary and the vocabulary I need to talk about my profession.
Course Length: made to measure.
PREPARE A LEVEL TEST FOR YOUR CV
TOEIC – LINGUASKILL – PIPPLET FLEX
Call Alfia on +33 1 84 18 01 70 for more information about the certification best adapted to your situation