ALFIA has a structured approach. It focuses on oral communication, improves written language if necessary, includes general vocabulary and/or vocabulary specific to my job
Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
OBJECTIVES: LEVEL A1
- Speaking: construct simple sentences to communicate about him/herself and other, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Listening: understand simple information provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Reading: understand short sentences and basic vocabulary.
- Writing: write short emails, text messages
Communicate at a simple level to:
- introduce myself: my interests and leisure activities
- present my company: welcome visitors
- describe my job
- describe a simple technical and/or administrative process
- talk about personal and professional projects
- talk about past events: holidays, previous jobs
- understand and ask simple questions
- write short emails and texts