ALFIA has a structured approach. It focuses on oral communication, improves written language if necessary, includes general vocabulary and/or vocabulary specific to my job
Each course is personalized following a 15 minute telephone/Skype conversation with ALFIA’s course manager: please leave me a message or call me on +33 1 84 18 01 70.
Objectives: LEVEL A1
- Speaking : Can use familiar everyday expressions and very basic concrete phrases. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Listening : can understand simple information provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Reading : understands short sentences and basic vocabulary.
- introduce myself
- present my company
- describe my job
- describe a process
- talk about personal and professional projects
- talk about past events
- understand and ask simple questions